coma

poetry,thoughts,diary

Friday, March 16, 2007

Lullaby

spy something beginning with S.......

On candystripe legs the spiderman comes
Softly through the shadow of the evening sun
Stealing past the windows of the blissfully dead
Looking for the victim shivering in bed
Searching out fear in the gathering gloom and
Suddenly!
A movement in the corner of the room!
And there is nothing I can do
And I realise with fright
That the spiderman is having me for dinner tonight!

Quietly he laughs and shaking his head
Creeps closer now
Closer to the foot of the bed
And softer than shadow and quicker than flies
His arms are around me and his tongue in my eyes
"Be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy
Don't struggle like that or I will only love you more"
But it's much too late to get away or turn on the light
The spiderman is having you for dinner tonight

And I feel like I'm being eaten
By a thousand million shivering furry holes
And I know that in the morning I will wake up
In the shivering cold
The spiderman is always hungry...

Kołysanka

Na cukierkowych nóżkach czai się człowiek-pająk
Delikatnie, poprzez cienie wieczornego słońca
Wykrada przeszłość beztrosko martwym
Szuka ofiary trzęsącej się w łóżku
Przeszukuje strachu w gromadzącej sie ponurości
Nagle! Jakis ruch w rogu pokoju!
I nic już nie mogę zrobić
Gdy ze strachem zauważam
Że człowiek-pająk ma mnie dziś na obiad!

Cichutko się śmieje i kiwając głową
Podpełza bliżej do łóżka
Lżej niż cień i szybciej niż mucha
Oplata mnie ramionami, językiem oczy
"Nie ruszaj się, spokojnie, cicho, mój drogi chłopczyku
Nie wyrywaj się tak, bo pokocham cię jeszcze mocniej
I tak jest za późno by uciec czy włączyć światło
Bo człowiek-pająk ma cię dziś na obiad!"

Czuje się jakby mnie jadły
Setki tysięcy trzęsących się, włochatych dziurek
Wiem, że rano obudzę się w przeraźliwym chłodzie
A człowiek-pajak jest zawsze głodny...

(not mine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home